1. Flipkart Gift Cards ("GCs" or "Gift Cards") are issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. ("Qwikcilver") which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.
2. The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com or Flipkart Mobile App or Flipkart m-site ("Platform") only.
3. Gift Cards can be purchased on www.flipkart.com or Flipkart Mobile App using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
4. Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. The Gift Card payment option is available for single orders with multiple sellers.
5. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Flipkart Gift Cards or Flipkart First subscriptions.
6. Gift Cards cannot be used to make bulk purchases on the Platform.
7. If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. The Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
8. If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
9. Gift Cards are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issuance.
10. The cardholder may request for revalidation of the expired gift card. Upon receipt of such request the gift card may be revalidated after due verification and maybe subject to additional terms and conditions.
11. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
12. Gift Cards issued to you on account of damaged, defective or missing products must not be transferred to any other account. 13. Qwikcilver/Flipkart reserves the right to cancel such Gift Cards if the same have been found to be transferred to any other account.
14. You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift Cards. Flipkart.com/Qwikcilver Solutions are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
15. Once the Gift Card has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the Gift Card PIN or Gift Card number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of the Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, Flipkart/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for the same and no refund will be issued.
16. You can combine a maximum of 15 Gift Cards in a single order at the time of checkout. In case you wish to redeem more than 15 Gift Cards on a single order, please add the Gift Cards to your Wallet.
17. Flipkart.com/Qwikcilver Solutions assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the Gift Cards and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
18. Gift Cards once purchased, cannot be cancelled by the Purchaser. Any cancellations shall be at the sole discretion of Flipkart/Qwikcilver.
19. You can only purchase 100 Gift Cards in a 30-day period and the aggregate value of the Gift Cards purchased cannot be more than Rs. 100,000/- (Rupees One Lac only) in a month. Purchases exceeding these limits shall be cancelled automatically.
20. Qwikcilver/Flipkart reserves the right to cancel Gift Cards if the same have been found to be purchased using fraudulent means. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
21. In the event that the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Flipkart.com/Qwikcilver Solutions retain the right to cancel the Gift Card issued.
22. You agree and understand that Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment instrument subjected to regulations by the RBI under the RBI guidelines. 23. Flipkart/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Flipkart/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the Gift Card for any such information.
There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
24. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold.
25. Any offer on Gift Cards including offers by banks and instant cash backs could be withdrawn anytime at the sole discretion of Flipkart/Qwikcilver.
How to Use
1. Gift Cards (Vouchers) CAN be used online at www.flipkart.com and Flipkart App.
2. Gift Cards (Vouchers) CAN be used to buy most of the products.
3. A maximum of 15 Gift Cards (Vouchers) CAN be used in one bill.
4. One Gift Cards (Vouchers) CAN be used multiple times.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR GIFT CRAD (VOUCHERS)?
Flipkart Gift Cards (Vouchers) can be redeemed to purchase a product from the e commerce giant's ever-increasing stock. Here is how:
2. Select your preferred denominations and checkout: You can choose the denomination/s of your preference from those available.
3. Pay via Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking or Xoxoday Voucher/Points: Enter your preferred mode of payment and purchase the Gift Cards (Vouchers).
HOW TO SAVE MONEY WITH FLIPKART GIFT CRAD (VOUCHERS) or FLIPKART GIFT VOUCHER?
Apparels, shoes, jewellery or home decor. Name anything and Flipkart has it! Flipkart Gift Card ensures that you can get the hottest deals in town at rock bottom prices. Flipkart Gift Vouchers enable you to shop and save more at the same time.
FLIPKART GIFT CRAD (VOUCHERS) FOR OCCASION
Gifts are for every occasion. Be it Diwali, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Children's Day, Valentine's Day, Raksha Bandhan, anniversaries - gifts are never out of place. However, why take the trouble of hunting down a physical gift all by yourself, and run the risk of getting disapproved when Flipkart e Gift Vouchers are available? Gift your near and dear ones the freedom to choose their own gifts through Flipkart Gift Cards, and see your stock soar in your family and friend circle.
FLIPKART GIFT CRAD (VOUCHERS) FOR CORPORATE GIFTING
Corporate gifts are as essential (if not more) as personal ones, and choosing one/s can become as herculean a task as ever. If you are facing trouble in choosing the right corporate gift/s, then you can use Flipkart Gift Vouchers for sharing amity with your employees, clients and partners.
Flipkart Gift Cards enable your professional associates to fulfil their long-standing indulgence buys like the DSLR camera, or the wireless speaker that they had kept deferring till date. And they can, of course, use them to buy something for their near and dear ones. Either way, they will cherish your thoughtfulness, and they will let you know.
HOW TO GET FLIPKART GIFT CRAD (VOUCHERS) FOR FREE
There are several ways to get a Flipkart Gift Card or Gift Cards (Vouchers) for free. You may use loyalty points from your HDFC Solitaire Credit Card, IndusInd Credit Card, BPCL Petro Card or RBL Credit Card to buy a Flipkart Gift Cards (Vouchers) at no extra cost.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I return/cancel Flipkart Gift Cards (Vouchers) which I have redeemed?
Regret that it is not possible. Gift Cards (Vouchers) once redeemed/bought cannot be cancelled or returned.
Where can I use my Flipkart Gift Cards (Vouchers)?
You can use your Flipkart Gift Cards (Vouchers) in the site itself.
Can I buy a Flipkart Gift Cards (Vouchers) Using my XOXO VOUCHER/POINTS?
Yes, you can buy a Flipkart Gift Cards (Vouchers) using XOXO VOUCHER/POINTS.
How can I know the status of my Flipkart Gift Cards (Vouchers)?
Yes of course! Enter your voucher code in the Gift Cards (vouchers) Detail section. You will know the status of your Flipkart Gift Cards (vouchers). Alternately, you may also call at +91 80-61915050 or visit https://plum-support.xoxoday.com/support/home
What is the Validity of my Flipkart Gift Cards (Vouchers)?
The validity of each Gift Cards (Vouchers) is different and can be between 3 months minimum to 12 months maximum. For the exact validity of your Gift Cards (vouchers), please refer to your Gift Cards (Vouchers)E-Mail and SMS.